The Training & Quality Manager is responsible for developing and delivering a service culture and the necessary training programs to educate all staff members on Quality Assurance (QA), AAA and Forbes standards for a luxury hospitality environment. Responsible for identifying and assessing resort training needs through guest and employee feedback as well as the resort's overall performance. The Training & Quality Manager will instill a sense of pride in each staff member's job performance to enhance the guest experience, maximize guest's spend and create an intent to return to Boar's Head.
- Minimum 5-year guest service experience required.
- Proven record of training in a hospitality industry with relations to cultural shift and/or enhancements is preferred.
- Hospitality experience in a luxury hotel environment is required.
- Must demonstrate a professional, efficient manner with the ability to work and interact with a variety of people.
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Must be able to develop and maintain satisfactory and effective relationships with all levels of management, and team members.
- Six Sigma Certification, preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
Sign Up For Job Alerts!