- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Food and Beverage
Health, Dental & Vision; 401K plan; PTO; Tuition Reimbursement
Boar's Head is now accepting applications for an Assistant Banquet Manager. As the Assistant Banquet Manager, you will plan, organize, supervise and orchestrate The Boar's Head Banquet functions. Coordinate activities with other departments related to events and assure compliance to the specifics of the event orders to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Banquets team member in a high-volume, high-quality organization
- Complete knowledge of Banquet operations.
- Technical knowledge of all types of cuisine and various types of service.
- Ability to analyze and interpret profit and loss statements and budgets.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct large staff.
- Responsible for arriving to work on-time or early for scheduled shift, in all weather conditions and as called upon.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- Willingness to work evenings, early mornings and weekends.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!