- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Food and Beverage
Health, Dental & Vision; 401K plan; PTO; Tuition Reimbursement
Set-up and break-down various meeting rooms and Banquet events to include meal and corporate meeting set-ups. Work with Banquet Servers to ensure a seamless transition during Banquet "flips."
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and follow event order diagrams from Banquet Managers/Director of Banquets and set rooms accordingly. Execute changes given by Manager.
- Vacuum and dust all meeting and conference spaces as needed after break-down.
- Return all tables, chairs, etc. to proper storage areas.
- Break-down conference rooms not in use.
- Refresh meeting spaces when directed by management.
- Report any maintenance problems or changes to Banquet Managers/Director of Banquets.
- Organize and maintain storage closets and equipment rooms to include linens, tables, etc.
- Contribute to overall resort team effort by completing additional duties as assigned.
- Ability lift 25-50 pounds frequently
- Willingness to work evenings, early mornings and weekends as required.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to provide prompt service.
- Responsible for arriving to work on-time or early for scheduled shift, in all weather conditions and as called upon.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!