Boar's Head is seeking a qualified Child Care provider!
As a Childcare Provider you will be responsible to provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children to grow and learn while offering creative, athletic and educational activities. If you have experience and the passion to work with children, please apply!
In order to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of supervised programmatic experience working with children.
- Willing to participate in Department of Social Services.
- Strong communication skills, both oral/written.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to function as a part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours Saturday through Friday and some holidays, with various and mixed age groups.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail.
- Prioritize and organize.
- Resolve problems calmly using good judgment.
- Work independently.
- Work effectively with managers and co-workers.
- Understand guest needs and solve them proactively.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!